If you will like to attend the first ever Social Learning Conference 2012 in London, England on 1st March 2012, it might be worthwhile to start planning for it now. Our Early Bird tickets are on sale for £450+VAT. Register now and save £100 before 30th November 2011.
The conference hopes to attract over 200 attendees from across the world to discuss and share insights on the emerging subject of Social Learning. You will hear from these global speakers and exchange ideas on how to incorporate Social & Collaborative Learning in your companies.
If you reside outside of London, you may want to also budget your hotel stay near the conference venue and include this in your request to your boss. Delegates from outside the UK will want to factor in their travel costs and accommodation to London and make a case to their company on why they must attend the Social Learning Conference.
We will be expecting delegates with the following roles or responsibilities:
- Chief Learning Officer / CXOs
- Learning and Development Managers
- Training / e-Learning Director
- Training / e-Learning Manager
- e-Learning Program Manager
- e-Learning Developer
- Learning Systems Analyst
- Learning Technologist
- IT Coordinators Supporting e-Learning Systems
- Interface and Multimedia Designers
- e-Learning Analyst
- Education Specialist
- Training Specialist
- Learning Services Manager
- e-Learning Product Manager
- IT and Computer Training Manager
- Learning Coordinaton
- Training Coordinator
- Learning Platforms etc
Should you have any question about attending the conference, feel free to contact us.