Cornerstone OnDemand joins Crexia Social, Mobile and Recruitment Technology (SMART) 2013 as Platinum Sponsor. The summit will be held on 17th January 2013 in London, UK.
ABOUT CORNERSTONE ONDEMAND
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leading global provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solution. We enable organisations to meet the challenges they face in empowering their people and maximising the productivity of their human capital.
Our integrated software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution consists of the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, the Cornerstone Learning Cloud and the Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud.
Our clients use our solution to source and recruit top talent, develop employees throughout their careers, engage all employees effectively, improve business execution, cultivate future leaders, and integrate with their external networks of customers, vendors and distributors.
Over 9.4 million users across 180 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximise their potential, develop their skills and foster new levels of collaboration. Cornerstone empowers some of the world’s leading organisations, such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, The Neiman Marcus Group, Save the Children, Turner Broadcasting System, Virgin Media and Pinkberry, to engage their workforces and leverage people performance for greater business results.
- Website: www.cornerstoneondemand.
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/
- Blog: http://www.
- Whitepaper: Building the Empowered Enterprise
Cornerstone Mobile, which is targeted for release in November, gives employees, managers and business leaders quick, convenient access to information and content in the Cornerstone talent management system anytime, anywhere. Key capabilities include:
- My Profile, which moves beyond static corporate directories to offer rich mobile profiles for employees to personalize with a photo, share skills and interests, and promote role responsibilities. Profiles also provide contact information and show internal network connections.
- Employee Directory, also known as “People Finder,” makes it easy for users to search for subject-matter experts and colleagues within the organization. Competencies, profiles and tags clarify who knows what. And once target individuals are found, users can directly email or call them for the information they need.
- Mobile Training allows users to access just-in-time video training on their mobile devices. Learners can download, view and interact with rich, standards-based courseware and knowledge content. Content conforming to SCORM 1.2 standards also is supported for content interoperability and reusability.