Social Recruiting Conference with Case Studies from Forward Thinking Organizations
Social Recruiter and RCEURO are pleased to present our first Social Recruiting Conference, to be held in London on 30th November 2010. Social Recruiting Conference 2010 will gather together leading employers and recruitment industry professionals.
The conference will be unlike any other Social Media Recruiting conferences you have attended. Our aim is to take the talk from theory to practice; and shift conversations from hype and hope to reality and results.
#SRCONF will focus on Social Recruiting case studies, with measurable ROIs. It will feature speakers from diverse industries with invaluable experiences, from some of the world’s global organizations.
• Social Media Recruiting and Employer Branding
• Social Recruiting: Realities & Rewards for Recruiters
• Social Recruiting Metrics and Future of ATS
• Social Recruiting and Global Sourcing Campaigns
• Social Media Strategies for Graduate Recruitment
• Social Recruiting: Manufacturing & FMCG Sector
• Social Recruiting: Government & Public Sector
• Social Recruiting ROI: Investment vs Implementation
• Social Recruiting & Employer Reputation
How to attend
Register now for #SRCONF 2010 and save £100. Click here now.
About Social Recruiter
Social Recruiter is a Social Media Recruiting Consultancy firm. We offer advice on social recruiting as a direct sourcing tool. We also train in-house recruiters on how to effectively use Social Media to engage with candidates and promote their brand.
RCEURO is the first Pan European community site where recruiters and HR professionals can seek information, share knowledge and network together across boundaries, cultures and languages, all at no charge to its members.