Social Recruiting Conference 2011 focuses on real-life and practical case studies of how diverse companies are implementing social recruiting in their talent attraction and employer branding strategies. The conference will be held on 1 December 2011 in Paris.
Confirmed speakers include representatives from Deloitte, Autodesk, Air Liquide, Danone and more. Learn more about the conference here.
Confirmed speakers and panelists:
Alan Whitford – Founder, RCEuro
- Over 20 years experience in the start-up and expansion of high technology businesses in Europe.
- Served a 2 year term as an Advisory Board member of Hire.com.
- Published Personnel Today One Stop Guide Online Recruitment and UK Recruiter Newsletter.
- Maintains a blog about E-HR and E-Recruitment.
Matt Jeffery – Head, EMEA Talent Acquisition, Autodesk
- Co-Author of Recruitment 3.0 A Vision for the Future of Recruiting.
- Voted ‘RECRUITMENT PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR’ in the 2010 Recruiter Awards.
- Published or quoted in: Wall St Journal, Daily Mail, Sun, BBC, Edge Magazine, Gamasutra, MCV, Games TM, Develop, GI.Biz, Game Daily, Gamespot, CG Tantra, CG Talk, Hollywood Reporter, Animation Reporter.
Jean-Marc Mickeler – Partner, Deloitte France
- Head of French Financial Services Audit Practice.
- Responsible for Employer Strategy & Branding in France.
- EMEA Financial Services Industry Audit Leader.
Charlotte Vitoux Evrard – Talent Acquisition Manager, Vivaki France
- 10 years of experience including positions at Extreme Group and Isobar.
- Maintains the blog Digital Talents.
Marie-Pierre Fleury – CEO & Founder, Canden HR
- Blogs about HR and employment at id-carrieres.com
- Served as Director of Strategic Projects, HR, at EM Lyon Business School for 7 years.
Andy Headworth – Managing Director, Sirona Consulting
- Recently published his first book, Smart Social Media Recruitment Strategies.
- Blogs about recruitment at sironasays.com.
- Current projects include: designing and implementing a full social recruiting strategies; social recruiting skills workshops, etc.
Franck La Pinta – Employer Brand Marketing Manager, Societe Generale
- Contributed to several publications (see the full list here.)
- Also works as a consultant, running training courses to helps companies to use social media for marketing and HR.
- Previously worked in the Marketing & Strategy department of Societe Generale for 7 years.
Jean-Noel Chaintreuil – Deputy Program Manager, HR Dept., Air Liquide
- Blogs about entrepreneurship, HR, and strategy at jnchaintreuil.com.
- Over a decade of experience at Air Liquide.
- Currently responsible for transferring HR knowledge to several zones globally.
Celine Lappas – Human Resources Development Manager, Danone Research
- Responsible for sourcing, recruitment and employer branding.
- Builds and develops Danone’s reputation online on social media in order to create more proximity and exchange between danoners and people about Danone’s culture and jobs.
Damien Joliot – Human Resources Manager, People in Action
- Blogs about HR 2.0 at resshum.posterous.com.
- Previously served as HR Project Manager for ING Direct France.