Crexia is delighted to announce that Viadeo, a global Professional Social Networking site, will be the Lead sponsor for the Social Recruiting Conference Paris, to be held on 1st December 2011.
Social Recruiting Conference is Europe’s forward thinking social media recruiting conference gathering leading employers, HR and recruitment industry professionals to passionately discuss and practically demonstrate the possibilities and future of Social Recruiting. The event will focus on real-life and practical case studies of how diverse companies are implementing Social Recruiting in their talent attraction and employer branding strategies.
“By partnering with the Social Recruiting Conference, Viadeo is able to engage and develop conversations with international HR professionals and recruiters on the growing importance of social recruiting. The concept of Social Recruiting is still very much at its infancy and this conference will make an important contribution to defining exactly where we are now and where we are heading in the future”, said Colin Frankland, European Marketing Director at Viadeo.
The conference, which will be conducted in English, will open with a keynote presentation by Viadeo on the changing landscape of Social Recruiting within Europe supported by viewpoints developed in collaboration with leading HR professionals. It will look to the future and predict the endless possibilities for recruiting through a variety of social media channels.
As Vic Okezie, CEO & Conference Director at Crexia puts it, “Conference delegates will learn from real-life case studies and practical examples on how to engage with talent within social media communities and attract them to your organisations. They will also understand the fundamentals behind designing a successful social media recruiting strategy and the importance of integrating these within other recruitment channels.”
Confirmed speakers will include:
- Alan Whitford, Founder, RCEuro.com and Conference Chair, #SRCONF
- Matt Jeffery, Head, EMEA Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand, Autodesk
- Jean-Marc Mickeler, Partner, and Head of Employer Branding, Deloitte
- Charlotte Vitoux Evrard, Talent Acquisition Manager, Vivaki France
- Franck La Pinta, Employer Brand Marketing Manager, Societe Generale
- Jean-Noel Chaintreuil, Deputy Program Manager, HR Air Liquide
- Celine Lappas, Human Resources Development Manager, Danone Research
- Damien Joilot, Human Resources Manager, People in Action
- Andy Headworth, Managing Director, Sirona Consulting
- Stephane Le Viet, CEO & Co-founder, Work4 Labs
- Lilian Mahoukou, Partner, Canden HR & Id-carrieres
For more information visit the SRCONF website and you can register via the form below.