Here are 5 reasons why you must attend!
1. Packed Programme: This years agenda has continued with our vision to showcase great case studies, as well as welcome insights from relevant technology platforms. We will be seeing enhanced presentations from Autodesk and Deloitte France, including new case studies from Eversheds, RBS, ITV and Unilever. It will be packed from the start with keynotes, panel discussions and case studies.
2. Excellent Speakers: We are welcoming back two speakers who have spoken at SRCONF in the past based on excellent feedback from previous audience. Also in the lineup are other speakers who may well be sharing their case studies and knowledge to the SRCONF delegates for the very first time. Speakers have been carefully selected in order to establish a fine balance in the agenda and content shared at the conference.
3. Relevant Sponsors: It is always a pleasure to welcome some brilliant recruitment technology products join us as sponsors. What we have consistently heard from delegates who have attended our past events is that our Sponsors or Exhibitors are very relevant, and involved in the conversation. We are delighted to have these great products as SRCONF 2012 sponsors: BeKnown, Viadeo, Lumesse, Work4 Labs and TribePad.
4. Engaging Discussions: #SRCONF prides itself as one that brings together the classic conference presentation formats and an engaged audience participation. With active twitter feeds displayed at visible spots within the venue, delegates can follow the conversations within the room as well as from people engaging with us from wherever they might be. Our attendees tend to share comments or observations using the twitter hashtag, and this enhance the overall social conference experience.
5. Excellent Networking: Attendees will get ample opportunities to network with other delegates and their peers before the conference and during well-timed breaks / lunch, to share ideas from discussions during the sessions and other relevant points of interest. We also encourage attendees to join our post-conference drinks at a local pub just 2 minutes from the venue to continue the conversation. This is surely the fun bit 🙂