On Wednessday, we held our first #srchat, focused on Social Recruiting on Facebook. It was a great experience, with a hashtracking report of 342 tweets generating 2,222,284 impressions, reaching an audience of 185,585 followers during the chat. Not a bad start!
Our next #srchat is entitled: Social Recruiting and Impact on Candidate Experience.
This chat will take place on Wednessday, 6th June 2012 at 8pm GMT, 3pm ET and 12pm PT, and for just 1 hour. And it shall examine how the “candidate experience” can be helped or hindered with the emergence of Social Hiring channels. It will look at the current state of ATS and share insights on the next generation CRM platforms, that incorporates social tools within.
We are delighted to be joined by two persons who are passionate about this subject, with enviable experience in building recruiting technology platforms. Our guest speakers are:
Jerome Ternynck, CEO, SmartRecruiters Inc. // @jerometernynck
Lisa Scales, CEO & Co-founder, TribePad // @lisascales
Questions that will be asked our guests are listed below.
1. What is Candidate Experience?
2. Why should Employers be interested in Candidate Experience?
3. What are the most crucial stages of the Candidate Journey?
4. How does traditional ATS compare with Social HR platforms?
5. How can Social Recruiting influence the Candidate experience?
6. Can the average ATS ever be social? Explain
7. What impact will sites like Glassdoor have on Candidate Experience?
8. How does TribePad and SmartRecruiters enhance the Candidate Experience?
If you have some you’d like us to include, please tweet me @vicokezie.
Please come back soon for updates, and we hope you will join us next Wednessday and share comments during the chat using the hashtag #srchat.